Thursday 6 November 2014

Throwback Thursday - Tania & Eric's South Stradbroke Island Wedding






























I've grown to adore wedding photography since I shot Tania and Eric's special day, of which I'm so honoured to have been a part. At the time it wasn't an area I was really focused on, as I was far more involved in fashion editorial and fine art styles. Since then I've studied a lot, I've read a lot, and I've looked at a lot of weddings, and it's definitely the place I want to be. There's a few different wedding photography styles: traditional/classic, modern/contemporary, documentary, and alternative, but its documentary that I love the most, for the sheer amount of emotion that can be captured. Add to that the ability to create artistic images and spending time with people on the happiest day of their life, it really is a fabulous way to shoot.
 
© Melanie Thomas Photography
CoffeeShop Designs